My new axe sheath!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
As some of you may have read, the other day my old GB small forest axe sheath finally broke and I was searching for a replacement.

Well after finding a maker on ebay and asking here if anyone had dealt with the maker and his wares I discovered the maker was infact a member here, Angst!

After a chat about a new sheath he got started immediately, and I mean that in the litteral sence! this mans enthusiasm is brilliant and soon he'd made up a new design and incorperated the shorter cheeck strap I asked for and was away with sorting out all the other fine details! Constant feedback and progress had me really excited and we had a good laugh getting to know each other.

Anyway, it was finished and posted a day later and I recieved it today! It was well packaged and the attention to detail and quality of craftsmanship was top end and I am thoroughly impressed with my new sheath!

So here it is..

DSCF2657.jpg

DSCF2656.jpg

DSCF2655.jpg

lovely isn't it!? fit's like a glove too and is made of thick quality leather so no chance of this one meeting the same fate as the last one! ;)

I'm a happy customer, and I strongly advise anyone who decides they would like or need a new sheath on their axe to consider Angst! he's a top bloke and a fine leather worker.

Thanks for looking :)

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
It's a lovely bit of leather and I'm glad skilled makers are so readily available here, particularly such friendly down to earch guys like Angst!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE