My latest sheaths for bushcraft knife and gransfors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
MAMMINE2LOW.jpg

MAMMINE1LOW.jpg

RAYLOW.jpg

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....thanks for the comments, ta lee....and i'd like to say that ive learned a lot from bcuk in the short time i've been a member, some great skills on here....and recently i've been lucky enough to get some tuition from a guru who's from my area too.

the logo stamp was made for me by kerne....top bloke!....you can find him in the makers section....great to work with and great product....to get the orange line i simply dyed the leather several times with brown to get good saturation and then used a stitching groover to lightly take off the top leather leaving light brown (looks orange) underneath....i've now tried similar on two more which i'm now going to put on here....seems it works with brown but not with all colours....take a look. first time ive tried this....pleased with result....the axe mask was a present for someone special and they seem to like it so thats good enough for me.

its 6.36am and we've just got home in hampshire.....drove through the night all the way from seeing ray mears at gawsworth hall in macclesfield...absolutely knackered....but great to see the man himself!!! brilliant show in a beautiful setting! birthday present from my fiance. i'm a happy man and now going to bed lol!

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2011
Chelmsford
Bought one of your sheaths for the mora clipper, cost more than the knife but the quality and craftsmanship is superb!! Would have payed more than the asking price for such a beautiful piece.

Well done that man!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE