A wee Pictish pouch for myself :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hey folks,

I've been making a lot of pouches lately amongst a hoard of other stuff in prep for norway this year (more on that later). I discovered a few weeks ago that my new phone doesn't fit in my regular pouch, so decided to knock up a new one complete with my usual Pictish style. I had one cut out which had some nasty pen marks on it, so I used this for my own pouch and covered the marks up with some black dye ;)

For this, I also wanted to experiment with stag antler buckles and strap ends, and putting ring/dot marks in as I seldom work with antler/bone. This was as frustrating as it was fun to make ;)

Half-Goat Leatherwork Pictish Belt Pouch 1 by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Half-Goat Leatherwork Pictish Belt Pouch 2 by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Half-Goat Leatherwork Pictish Belt Pouch 3 by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Very nice looking pouch.

Have you used the airbrush for dying the leather, or is it just the way the light is catching the picture?

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
As they down these 'ere parts, "that's proper!" Great job, Hamish, and that antler work looks cracking, mate!

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
How big is your phone? Lol.

About time you treated yourself. That's a lovely wee pouch :)

haha well, quite big, and this has to fit my wallet too and any modern nic nacs I might have on me at market

That's gorgeous! I'd love a sporran like that

Thanks, I'd be happy to make you one ;)

As they down these 'ere parts, "that's proper!" Great job, Hamish, and that antler work looks cracking, mate!

cheers mate!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE