My latest, basic Leather glasses case.

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Still having fun with leather :) this is my latest, a basic leather glasses case, it's veg tanned leather but the stuff thats been cut in half so it's soft on the inside. I know it's basic and simple but it works and is a lot harder wearing and stiffer than the rubbish ones you buy for a couple of quid.

I like it :)

glassescase2vg.jpg

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Sweet and simple that. Very nice work

A glasses case is on my must make list as well, along with 13 dozen things. Getting to the stage now when glasses are essential as my trousers when I walk out the door.
Yup - it is a project I need to get onto as well.....
I am also getting to the age when glasses are essential - especially after straining my eyes to death doing the model of Betty!

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Yup - it is a project I need to get onto as well.....
I am also getting to the age when glasses are essential - especially after straining my eyes to death doing the model of Betty!

Well you were warned such activity makes you go blind. :lmao:

Back to that glasses case though. The case I have in mind is a more solid one, because I know for a fact I'd end up sitting on it and breaking the glasses. I bought a metal case at a botfair some years ago which works like a sheath for a knife, I just need to cover it in leather ....one day

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Do I want to know what a "botfair" is?
Perhaps not.... - but have fun when you visit them mate!:D
Well you were warned such activity makes you go blind. :lmao:

Back to that glasses case though. The case I have in mind is a more solid one, because I know for a fact I'd end up sitting on it and breaking the glasses. I bought a metal case at a botfair some years ago which works like a sheath for a knife, I just need to cover it in leather ....one day

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE