My idea of a perfect tarp (yes, call me shallow.)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
Can you imagine the view of the "heavens"?
This place is not the best one for sleeping with a mind at ease....

On the other... ehh... hand; hammocking requires only 2 poles, not 3. Right?

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
One great looking tarp but a couple of problems I can see. One, is attracts far too much attention for my liking and two, not very easy to transport..

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I was thinking....Heck, Biker should know better than putting tarp threads in the other chatter, another thread i'm going to have to move because people are too lazy to put them in the right place...moan, moan ,moan.

Glad to see I was wrong :D

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I was thinking....Heck, Biker should know better than putting tarp threads in the other chatter, another thread i'm going to have to move because people are too lazy to put them in the right place...moan, moan ,moan.

Glad to see I was wrong :D

That got a chuckle from me Tony. However I really did consider posting it there first... then thought better of it.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... Got sent this today and thought I'd could spend many a restful night hammocked between those two limbs protected from the elements by the canopy above. :lmao:

And on that ilk ~ Does this guy remind anyone else of a certain Mr. F?

cff47983f855a1f9f685a09c883e6153.jpg

Someone warn Betty ... :lmao:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Yea gods - the oiks can read these days!
But their own dictionary - must be a fake!
As to Captain Fenna - that was a genuine ancestor of mine .... a slum landlord who drank the family fortune!
I bet that your (collective) ancestors were the ones whos rents paid for the booze!
Surely that Mid west definition of Fenna is wrong ... purely their words being muffled by chewin baccy and John Deere 'ball caps worn too tight...
I prefer the Morroccan meaning of my glorious name - as told me by a guy on Marakesh airport customs/immegration control when he looked at my passport.
Out in Morrocco "Fenna" means "beautiful" :) - suck that one up uglies!

Yea the airport guy p*ssed himself laughing too......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE