My first SAK... Well, since a kid!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
I was given a Swiss Army knife today by a pal... He buy's and sells cars, and found this in the back of one. So knowing I'm into outdoor stuff, decided to keep it, presenting me with it today as a gift! :D

I had, if I remember the 'officer' as a kid, but nothing since and it will make a wonderful addition to my kit now.

Its identical to the WorkChamp, in every way apart from there is no file blade...? I'm not worried about the file, I was just curious if it was an original that has been Improved on with revisions possibly.

Its not missing as-in snapped, just not there!

Anyways, I'm one happy chappy, a quick strop on the main unused (by the looks) blade has taken it from very sharp to stupid.

I now remeber just how good the steel is on these things :cool: and it also came in a rather fetching Victorinox leather pouch.

al.

Caboose

Apr 7, 2011
uk
Ohhh nice stuff!

pictures please! :O I want to see this beauty & I would love to see the tasty lil blade of it too :D

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
As requested... Appol's for the crude paper slicing, my right hands a little 'tipsy' at he mo!

al. :)

a09kjt.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE