My first bushbaby

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
hi all

i've decided to do a bit of bragging as its something i rarely do

At 3.20am on thurs 24 may my fiancee, sarah, gave birth to our first born. Joshua paul drewery weighed in at a whopping 10lb 1oz after mum put up the mother of all fights. after 10 hours of pushing she gave in and opted for assisted delivery. the instrumental option failed as he was clinging on to the sides and so the last resort was the c-section which worked a treat. i cant wait til he can get out and about with me, exploring the world as a team.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/munkiboi182/7285547094/

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Congratulations!
A speedy recovery to Mum and well done to Joshua for his efforts in avoiding the shock of entering this world for as long as possible :)
I think you have a stubborn one there!

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Congratualtions and best wishes to your wife. My wife had a c-section with our daughter 6 months ago so I know the position you're in. All the best.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Now those are some rosy red cheeks there... along with a proud father. Congrats to you all, especially to Mum for the valiant effort. I heard something ages ago, that if men were the ones to give birth there would only ever be a single child to any family. Having witnessed both my daughters being born I can see why.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE