My 2014 Birthday Bash

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
There was a café aimed at kids in the 60's that had Sausages and mash on the menu as "Zeppelins in the clouds"; for some reason you always come to mind when I think about it Biker! Think you would've practically lived in the place.

Sounds like I would have "Son". The name "Zeppelin in the clouds" is ringing some bells too. I wonder if they gave it the same name in the cafés in London when I was a bratling? There was a lovely pie and mash shop just off Beresford Square in Woolwich (Sarfeest London) when I was a lad. Gorgeous pie & Mash it was too.

Still salivating and could eat both plates of pie and mash and sausage and mash... even if they were served with a cherry on top. Oh the torture!!!!

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
There was a lovely pie and mash shop just off Beresford Square in Woolwich (Sarfeest London) when I was a lad. Gorgeous pie & Mash it was too.
Oh the torture!!!!

Speaking of torture.....

pieandmash2.jpg

pieandmash.jpg

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Ahhh Steve it looks wonderful :) And the meal, phhwwooaaarrrr man, you can cook :D Lovely to see folks having a lovely time and many happy felicitations for your birthday, lovely lad xx

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE