Music

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushman_Brett

Oct 18, 2006
cannock chase
so i know a few of you are into your music so i thought id ask if any of you play instruments around the camp fires, i travel a lot and recently decided to learn to play something more transportable than my guitar thats getting hard for me to play in the cold (hands start to go dumb :p ) anyway i recently picked up an Xaphoon a reed instrument with a sound between a sax and a clarinet, looks like the recorders from school and plays just like one so nice and simple for playing in the cold or while slightly intoxicated on the beach only hard part is learning to blow the thing consistently but after 2 weeks of practise i was managing the braveheart theme :p . I also just picked up a 10 hole harmonica which makes playing in the cold and whilst intoxicated even easyer :p

So what do you play and whats you fave camp fire songs, i need to learn some to improve my library :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE