Multiuse bag/backpack in cordura D1000

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Peto

Maker
Sep 8, 2014
Pacov
www.groundgear.uk
Hi dear friends,
I have free for sale very light variation on multi use bag in my design... with side pockets which is holder for hatchet or scoop... etc.
Gatherer is multiuse bag/backpack for any way or adventure. Two oak wood plates hold shoulder straps and is possible setting their height and overall shape and capacity of bag. From usable shoulder bag, across day pack to backpack with capacity for week bushcraft trip. Material is Cordura D1000 and solid nylon straps. Dimensions: 35x33x17cm to 35x64x17cm from usual shouder bag to cca 45-50 litres backpack.

Weight is 1110g.
Price is 110GBP shipped.
Paypal only.
Email: lukobranie@gmail.com

sid03.JPG
sid02.JPG
sid04.JPG
sid06.JPG
sid07.JPG
sid08.JPG
sid09.JPG
sid10.JPG
sid11.JPG
sid12.JPG
sid14.JPG
sid16.JPG
sid19.JPG

Thanks for looking... :)

Last edited:

devilDev

Oct 29, 2014
England
I have two bags made buy Peter, the leather canvas grab bag and the messenger/napsack . I love them , the craftsmanship is great and will last a lifetime of outdoor use. I've just ordered the 25lt leather and canvas roll top day sack, can't wait for it to arrive. There's something about actually talking to the person who's making your equipment.

Thanks Peter 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
This is a pack for the Bushcrafter who is not constrained by the all too prevalent "if it's not on the Woodlore site it can't be any good" philosophy.

If I had need of such a pack I wouldn't hesitate in snapping this up.

K

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
Would you be prepared to make another one of those for £95? Love it and want one!
Please let me know.
All the best.
Russ

Rabid

Nomad
Dec 15, 2014
Sleaford Lincolnshire
The bag arrived yesterday thedelay in postage was my doing not peters:)
The quality is fantastic do not hesitate to buy from this member I have used him twice and will not hesitate to use him in the future.
Quality quality quality.:You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE