Multitool up for grabs

Manacles

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
No longer active on BCUK
I have a multitool up for grabs, free to a good home, you can pay the postage or swap for something if you fancy.

It was a well intended but poorly chosen gift some time back and is not a leatherman/victorinox but a cheap stainless steel attempt. The blade will not take an edge but the other tools are okay if not pushed too hard. Probably would make a good starter tool for a nipper to learn with but not up to serious adult use.

It is 4" long and has pliers, small phillips and small flat screwdrivers, a ruler a can opener (of the type on Wenger SAKs) and a small blade.

Happy to mail photos upon request :)

Manacles

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
No longer active on BCUK
paul170763
multitool3.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is a photo.........

Last edited:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I was going to do that, but being a newbie to BUK I wasnlt 100% sure whether it fitted the criteria, will happily put it on there now though..............

Newbie or not if you're a member here you're welcome to join in ALL the fun. One thing I can say about this forum, your numbers of postings isn't what really counts (just look at John Fenna's :lmao:) it's the quality of those postings that matters. There are a lot of forums I've been to that old time members think that because they have 10,000 under their belts that makes them somehow better than me. So they joined up earliar, does that make them wiser? Obviously you can't just jump in and start effing and blinding off at someone until you know the ropes. But you know this already. I lurked for 2 months before signing away my soul here.

One thing though, if no one's grabbed this freebie multi-tool by now you might want to have a back up thing ready in case it doesn't go in the gift-it-on thread. I hated the pressure of my gift not being accepted by someone. Sleepless nights, cold sweats, headaches, the nervous tick. Sheesh, I almost took up smoking! Thankfully I'm crap at lighting fires.

Manacles

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
No longer active on BCUK
Newbie or not if you're a member here you're welcome to join in ALL the fun. One thing I can say about this forum, your numbers of postings isn't what really counts (just look at John Fenna's :lmao:) it's the quality of those postings that matters. There are a lot of forums I've been to that old time members think that because they have 10,000 under their belts that makes them somehow better than me. So they joined up earliar, does that make them wiser? Obviously you can't just jump in and start effing and blinding off at someone until you know the ropes. But you know this already. I lurked for 2 months before signing away my soul here.

One thing though, if no one's grabbed this freebie multi-tool by now you might want to have a back up thing ready in case it doesn't go in the gift-it-on thread. I hated the pressure of my gift not being accepted by someone. Sleepless nights, cold sweats, headaches, the nervous tick. Sheesh, I almost took up smoking! Thankfully I'm crap at lighting fires.

Thank you for your wise words, I shall put it on the "gift it on" thread.

Cheers

Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE