Multicam

capacious

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 7, 2005
Swansea
Those pics are a touch misleading - if you were standing in a typical urban situation (such as in iraq now), multicam would actually display your presence like a huge neon sign flashing above your head. It wouold not work in snow. Nor would it work in a grey gravelly terrain (such as at the base of scree slopes). Those pictures have been carefully chosen to show the camouflage in the best possible way.

That said, as a woodland/heathland camouflage it is far superior to DPM.
Just a touch more expensive.

Ah, well... I'll have to stick to my swannie for now... shame....

Jake.

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Well, those of you who have Ray Mears 'Bushcraft' should look on page 7. You will see The Great Raymondo sporting a pair of DPM combat trousers not mention the many pics of his DPM and Auscam bashas. So there you have it, celebrity endorsement of DPM. We can all wear it with pride now... :lmao:

Dingo said:
please explain why the 'Army type camo' is a big no no for bushcrafters? i always thought that the forces and bushcrafters had many things akin to one and other, and where does it matter what your wearing, i thought it was what you where doing that mattered!
No offence meant.
Adam.
To me there nothing wrong with cammies. Just make sure you don't walk around with the "government issued" look.
Mix and match.

For example, for going out into the pine barrens of NJ, I wear "coffe stain" desrt BDU camo pants, civilian hiking boots, Woodland camo BDU shirt, Nylon Fleece zip frontjacket(with assorted patches) , Mossy oak treepattern baseball cap( with "Pic-a-lilli's"emblem/logo http://www.picalilli.com/ ), and a splinter pattern East German backpack modified into a shoulder bag.

Cammies aren't bad, just don't look you just marched out of a recruiting poster!! ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE