mtp pcs smocks where to get one

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

screwdriver

Forager
Nov 28, 2010
calne
looking for a mtp pcs smock ,the later model with mesh liner felt pockets etc, and have
looked at a few on ebay which though advertised as pcs are clearly the older model misadvertised.
are there any reliable stockists of these jackets in size 180/96 or 104.

screwdriver

Forager
Nov 28, 2010
calne
thanks for your reply ,i fully understand your point but ebay do have a few genuine ones but in completely the wrong size, some ive missed have even still been in the packets

Itzal

Nomad
Mar 3, 2010
N Yorks
Trousers fall to bits after a couple of weeks of wear and daily washing. Poor quality compared to old Green DPM (and that wasn't the best)

Whats with the fascination with UBACS? Everyone has them on.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
The MOD has authorised disposal of MTP to authorised disposal agents, however NO public release is authorised yet. That includes by the disposal agents. Accordingly, any genuine MTP being sold as surplus is either 1. Nicked or 2. Nicked!

A licence to sell the MTP has yet to be obtained by the the MOD.

Itzal

Nomad
Mar 3, 2010
N Yorks
The MOD has authorised disposal of MTP to authorised disposal agents, however NO public release is authorised yet. That includes by the disposal agents. Accordingly, any genuine MTP being sold as surplus is either 1. Nicked or 2. Nicked!

A licence to sell the MTP has yet to be obtained by the the MOD.

Good job the US Army use it and sell it then :)

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
It's all licensed by Crye which is owned by a very astute hillbilly looking young fella, who also happens to be very very rich (now). He employs a super duper fandango legal team to protect his patents pro-actively world wide.

Itzal

Nomad
Mar 3, 2010
N Yorks
It's all licensed by Crye which is owned by a very astute hillbilly looking young fella, who also happens to be very very rich (now). He employs a super duper fandango legal team to protect his patents pro-actively world wide.

Everyday is a school day :)

Its really poor quality stuff, I don't understand the obsession.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE