MTP NI Patrol Pack or similar size wanted.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
As the title, I'm looking for a good quality, ideally issue, patrol pack.

Size around 40 litres, mtp, with genuine nexus hardwear.

I really don't want highlander,webtex or any similar rubbish.

Any ideas please?

Cheers

Steve

IC_Rafe

Forager
Feb 15, 2016
EU
Just go for the KarrimorSF Sabre 45 if you're looking for that kind of pack? Good quality bag which carries well imo (for my body's build anyway, your results may vary. If you can, try a pack with some weight in it for a while to see how it carries before you buy.). You can add the side pouches to make it a 70L pack if needed which can be handy for winter trips. Has a nice bonus of not being to heavy for being a military pack, and still very sturdy.

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
As per above comment, the genuine issue NI Patrol packs were only made in DPM camo. There's always plenty of decent examples for sale on ebay and they're generally priced around £30. I got one through a swap on this forum and absolutely love it, just the right size for an overnighter (even in winter).

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks boys, I knew the ni pack wasn't issued anymore but was simply looking for something comparable;)

I'm not fussed about expansion as I only need something for carrying day kit for walks/paddles and training/sports kit for my rehab sessions.

Thanks again

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE