MP3 player?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
My missus' b/day next week, she fancies one of these items for work but which one? she ain't the brightest star in the sky when it comes to pressing buttons so must be easy to use.

Don't go overboard, guys, it's Xmas after that. :rolleyes:

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
apple 4gb ipod shuffle. £40
easy to use, simple no frills, but holds 900 songs and the battery last ten hours. Small and cheap.

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
Thanks fellas, I had a look at a Shuffle in Asda,Tadpole, she wasn't sure, how about something like this looks easy to find yer way around.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
I like the fact you can watch stuff on it, but dislike the fact it looks quite big, almost like having a second phone to lug about.

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
I like the fact you can watch stuff on it, but dislike the fact it looks quite big, almost like having a second phone to lug about.

I thought that too, I'll be picking her up later, see what she has to say, she can just about use text on her phone after years of owning one. She still has an Abacus in her bag.

antzy

Sep 8, 2010
Dorset
I do think the apple ones are best - although there are a lot around cheaper and probably very good. The apple interface is the best and also if you want to get a docking station or anything then they are all geared up to ipods. I've got a shuffle and a nano. The shuffle is good for cycling (lightweight, harder to break), the nano good because you can choose playlists/artists/songs (something you cant do on a shuffle).

Also Itunes is very good at managing your computer music and creating playlists etc - much better than the software which tends to come with some of the mp3 players - they spend money on the device and skimp on the software

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
She wasn't keen on that big one :rolleyes: I got one off my son a few years back, Sony I think (she's wearing it now so no chance of finding out what make it is) she's made up with it.

"Okay love, yer can buy me a nice pair of boots instead" I know how much her type of boots cost. :(

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
go with apple you download the software from apple free and it will sync with whitchever one you get simples regards dave

Jun 13, 2010
North Wales
I do think the apple ones are best - although there are a lot around cheaper and probably very good. The apple interface is the best and also if you want to get a docking station or anything then they are all geared up to ipods. I've got a shuffle and a nano. The shuffle is good for cycling (lightweight, harder to break), the nano good because you can choose playlists/artists/songs (something you cant do on a shuffle).

Also Itunes is very good at managing your computer music and creating playlists etc - much better than the software which tends to come with some of the mp3 players - they spend money on the device and skimp on the software

+1

I love my Apple stuff. Really well designed if a bit pricy at times.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE