Moving to India

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
B

Barry Smith

Hi,

I am moving to Southern India with work for a year. Whilst I am there I might get the odd chance to go off fishing and into the wilderness. Any suggestions on what to take and what there might be to do? I have a pretty good set of bushcraft gear but want to take a slimmed down kit.

Thanks

Aug 4, 2005
Sunny South Wales.
48dpcg9.jpg

Bamboo scaffolding held together with twine while builders apply the finishing touches to a four storey building. The floors and roof are made of shuttered steel reinforced concrete. The plywood shuttering is supported with more bamboo struts while the concrete is poured. The itinerant site workers live in structures made from bamboo, palm leaves and blue plastic tarpaulins which put our attempts at temporary shelters to shame. This photo was last December in the relatively modern Westernised town of Calangutte. Goodness knows what they get up to in the more traditional south :confused: .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE