Withdrawn Mountain Laureal Design Silnylon poncho tarp unused.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Silnylon poncho I have ordered from MLD from US beginning of last year. This is one of few poncho tarps that are actually good as a shelter. Previous generation of this one: https://mountainlaureldesigns.com/product/mld-pro-rain-poncho/

The only difference is the hood, on mine it doesn't fold as flat. 20D silnylon makes is very light but still strong enough for normal use. In my opinion much better than Sea to Summit which is too thin and fragile. This was a custom order so it's extra long at 285cm, the hood is placed so there is a bit more fabric at the back to cover your pack. Also I asked for few extra poppers on each side. Just read the reviews, this is the best you can get. I only tried it in my garden, never used in the rain So like NEW. Comes with storage bag, spare fabric for patching, length of zing it to be used as ridgeline. This have already been seam sealed.

150cm x 285cm, 250g which is amazing at this size.

Few pictures from the internet to show you real colour (Olive Green).

Actual item.

This cost $245 right now not counting customs and wait. I would like £120 including P&P.
Any questions just ask.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE