Mountain Equipment Firewalker I sleeping bag - used a handful of times

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Flannelfoot

Tenderfoot
Apr 15, 2012
South-west
Mountain Equipment Firewalker I sleeping bag.

Purchased a few years ago but only used a half dozen or so times as my girlfriend and I got into lightweight backpacking, and have a double wrap-around quilt.

Aired out after use and stored uncompressed in a large bag and hung in the wardrobe in our spare room. It has just been sitting around unused so it's surplus to requirements.

Prior to writing this advert I hand-washed it and the Mountain Equipment logo text peeled away from the front in the warm water. This is purely cosmetic and hardly noticeable but I thought I should mention it anyway. See photo. Otherwise, very well looked after and in excellent condition. No rips, tears, abrasion, damage, etc.

Polar loft synthetic insulation, mummy-shape with a large hood and a -5c to 20c rating. Compresses very small in its own stuff sack.

Price new is £50-£60.00 so my price is £20.00 plus whatever the cheapest method of postage to you is. I think the postage should be £5.00 or less.

2zrokfn.jpg

Can of tomato soup for scale only - not included!

icixzc.jpg

2dlu0yf.jpg

fkctg4.jpg

9gzxj7.jpg

111nifb.jpg

8wawev.jpg

4idgmg.jpg

357ezk1.jpg

2mcyuk1.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE