Most underated band?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Sublime are up there on my list of underated, always makes me feel good even if the sun isn't shining. Task Force are at the top of my UK list. Not technically a band but anyone that says Hip Hop is rubbish should check them out. It's as far as you can get from the average guns, b*****s, and bling sound. For a couple of lads from Highbury Estate they're on some next level stuff. Proper poets. Check out the link for 'Butterfly Concerto' taken from their Voice of the Great Outdoors album...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUZlH7N-24I

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
Possibly Newton Faulkner IMO... a lot of people know of him, but I don't think I've met a single fan who wasn't a guitarist... incredible musician and great singer! Songs to check out are Full Fat, To the Light Again, All I got and Dream Catch Me...

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
I've known Kenny Anderson (founder member) since knee high. He's a totally sound guy and it's great to see he's managed to make a living out of his passion. His brother Gordon fronts The Aliens who are also worth checking out.

I remember rocking out to the Skhoubhi Dubh orchestra at the Crail folk festival when i was at school. My favourite song of theirs is 'Spacehopper' a 1 minute folk/punk classic. Not so keen on Kenny's solo stuff I prefer the Aliens.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Well now, let's see who remembers the band 'City Boy', whom I used to go see in universities, pubs and clubs in London during the late 70's!

Anyone (other than me!) still sing 'Hap-Ki-Do Kid' and '5705'
happy0009.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SiuhGv10nk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE