Mossy Bottom

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Another good YT channel worth watching for Homesteading.

Gentle mannered guy who has relocated to Ireland - well worth watching in his own rights.

He has now started reviewing and advertising ( in an indirect manner ) properties for sale. Would be lovely to pick up one of these , either by yourself or in a small group - which at these prices would be very doable.

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
Kent
I've watched a few of his videos in the past. He's helpfully honest and realistic about the lifestyle he's chosen in a way that some other YTers don't quite get right.

Reactions: TeeDee

R_Fonseca

Tenderfoot
Jul 6, 2021
Dublin
www.fonseca.ie
My wife and I follow him. Really enjoy his videos... Especially the dog related bloopers at the end.

I agree about the realistic nature of his content. It's been great following his journey

chimpy leon

Jul 29, 2013
staffordshire
Wow that’s an incredible piece of land for an estimated £125k, although I reckon it’ll fetch a lot more on the day. Very lucky whoever gets it.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Wow that’s an incredible piece of land for an estimated £125k, although I reckon it’ll fetch a lot more on the day. Very lucky whoever gets it.

Indeed. Around my way £125k Would get you a microflat in the cities and maybe at a push a 1 bed house in some of the more rural locations.

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Indeed. Around my way £125k Would get you a microflat in the cities and maybe at a push a 1 bed house in some of the more rural locations.
When you moving over then? It would be interesting to see what it does sell for. I assume there's not many jobs in the area if that price is realistic? If you sell up in the UK you could live off your savings but not ideal for the local people.

I also wonder what the costs of renovation are, just the rethatching will cost tens of thousands.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE