Mora Viking 640 £2.49

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
yeah i could do with about 10 of these but there's no clas ohlsen near me

I'm in the same boat mate. None in Scotland at all :( but if some nice soul was to pick a couple up for me next time they're in I can paypal to cover the cost plus postage etc :eek:

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
I'm going to visit the branch in Croydon this month, if you've not got any by the time I go, I'd be happy to get as many as you both want and post 'em.

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
I've been in there a couple of times, but I've never seen anything that exciting, although the Vikings are in the catalogue.

Do you have to order them before going in to buy them?

Claudiasboris

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I've been in there a couple of times, but I've never seen anything that exciting, although the Vikings are in the catalogue.

Do you have to order them before going in to buy them?

Claudiasboris
Sometimes you have to order, but Manchester seems to have them in often.

Scottishwolf: You have PM :D

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
:wow1: goodjob to both of you
I'm going Tuesday too mate to Manchester Branch. How many do you want? If they have them in stock I'll pick some up

as your going first, 4 or 5 for me if you can get them please :red:

if not

I'm going to visit the branch in Croydon this month, if you've not got any by the time I go, I'd be happy to get as many as you both want and post 'em.

would you try to get me them please. If I get double I'm sure there are several people around here who could do with them :You_Rock_

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Ok these are proving to be popular and I have a few PMs from people asking for them and I'm up to 17. Basically I'll buy whatever stock they have in and try to ensure that anyone who can't get hold of them can have em posted out. Please note guys this isn't a group buy because I don't have a difinitive number till I go shopping., last time I was in they had 8 and I bought them all. They may have more, or less. I'll grab what I can :D
Like Eric says you can order them online but you still have to go to the shop to get them, they don't post out.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE