Mora MIKI

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I popped out to pick some Christmas bit up and found this http://www.bushgear.co.uk/index.php...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=64

Its very much a Clipper with a different handle but cheaper in price. The one I got was for my nephew so I took the leather sheath option.

My only connection with this company is as a very happy customer.

MIKI.jpg

Last edited:

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
I have one that I bought from Heinnie Haynes for the same price. It's a good knife for the money, but I still prefer the Clipper, Allround and 711/746.

Last edited:

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
I got one of these when they were first released to put it through its paces. It's exactly the same blade profile as the Viking (slightly different to the Clipper, though not by much), and has a rubberised area to the grip. The handle has quite a narrow profile, but is still comfortable to use (and I have quite broad hands). The sheath is the normal plastic, although it is designed to be left or right handed, which is a nice touch.

Same fantastic quality to the blade as you'd expect from a Mora, and comes razor sharp. Great price, but I'm not overly keen on the 'Hi-tec' look.

4547.jpg

Chrs

Nov 19, 2009
Minnesota
Are these new or old? The first time I saw one was about 3 days ago and the link from Bushgear said they were already discontinued.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Are these new or old? The first time I saw one was about 3 days ago and the link from Bushgear said they were already discontinued.

I am not sure if they are an old model, but I have never seen these before. However, They are in the clearence section of Bushgear's website.:confused:

Last edited:

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
just picked ordered one from bushgear with leather seath
cheers for the heads up Chopper, as i was going to order one from heinnies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE