Strap For my Gun.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I love the idea, I have never understood the aversion to slings - very handy things. Can I ask for a picture of the sling in place when you have finished? By using a 3 point I'm guessing you are looking at the military "fast stow" type idea? I use a triple point sling on my Scout rifle - but its the "Ching Sling" variation - effectively a combination of a single point accuracy sling and a two point carrying sling

Steyr Scout 3 by British Red, on Flickr

I'd love to see how yours works in finished form.....I have toyed with welding a QD stud under the barrels for that very purpose :)

Shambling Shaman

May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
I love the idea, I have never understood the aversion to slings - very handy things. Can I ask for a picture of the sling in place when you have finished? By using a 3 point I'm guessing you are looking at the military "fast stow" type idea? I use a triple point sling on my Scout rifle - but its the "Ching Sling" variation - effectively a combination of a single point accuracy sling and a two point carrying sling
Steyr Scout 3 by British Red, on Flickr

I'd love to see how yours works in finished form.....I have toyed with welding a QD stud under the barrels for that very purpose :)

The sling in question is at the back of the loft on an airsoft G36. Just like the SA80 sling. will post photos tomorrow once I've dug it out.

Was tempted to fix two swivels to the stock and fore grip but the removable option works better for me.

wingstoo

May 12, 2005
South Marches
I put a three point sling on my CO2 rifle that made it a lot easier to carry around when out bopping bunnies, also used the single point sling with the bungee on one of the PCPs I have, also very good for easing the load.

Three pointers are cheap as chips on Ebay

Single point as low as this one are good too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Military-...Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item33712979f3

£2.89 inclusive on Buy it now

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE