SWAP. Swanndri Olive Green Ranger Shirt in XL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London
Hello all,

it's this one in XL ( Previous owner has removed the small round badge on the pocket flap though )

http://www.survivalschool.co.uk/inde...chk=1&Itemid=9

Got this in a trade with Robbi (on here), and its great and in perfect condition, however its just too big, so up for swaps.

I need either a Large in the ranger or an XXl (Ithink) in the explorer.
Would also be willing to trade for a similar weight wool shirt!
Not really bothered about color

Atb

Liam

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London
Try me, though really keen on an explorer ! Possibly cast iron cookware, fjallraven stuff, maxpedition!

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I've some odds n sods listed in classifieds and I've a swanni at home. Its the a zipped jacket will get some pics an sizes when I get home....

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I have a ranger that is marked up xl, but is only an l, its as new, in a blue check, if you are interested. The alternative is to shrink the xl to fit you, i did this with another(not my blue check one)green one i have, and it fits great.

Rob

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London
I have a ranger that is marked up xl, but is only an l, its as new, in a blue check, if you are interested. The alternative is to shrink the xl to fit you, i did this with another(not my blue check one)green one i have, and it fits great.

Rob

I might just have to do that, is it a button up or zip up??

Atb

Liam

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London
Also interested in cast iron cookware, fjallraven stuff, maxpedition!

If anyone wants to trade a buffalo six shirt in 44 or 46 lettuce no!

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
The shirt i have and the one i shrank are both rangers, so have the zip neck. Pm me & i'll tell you how i shrunk mine.

Rob

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Will do, at groger at moment ;)
b260bb82-d446-d7ad.jpg

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London
Thanks for the offer. Looks like a trip to the laundrette, and an experiment in shrinking wool is in order!

Sent from my HTC Desire

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE