Mora 120 £5.90 inc post .

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

Bumpy

Forager
Apr 18, 2008
West Yorkshire
Also got my "shop soiled" one in the post yesterday and can't find a mark on it:confused:
Was expecting to spend yesterday with Barkeeper's friend and sandpaper...
Thanks for the heads up - got myself a bargain!:You_Rock_

Biker

good heads up, jumpd in to late on that one did any one actualy get one

Still waiting on my one to arrive. So I'm hoping Monsieur Postie will be bringing me a present tomorrow. :D I'll let you know.

Encouraging to read that most have found them in good condition.

As for the link being down, maybe they just sold out of them?

Biker

Wednesday and still not here yet. Not a happy bunny about that 2-5 days postage promise.

I sent of that Mora knife sheath I made to the US last Thursday and the bloke got it on the next Tuesday. Not shabby that kind of service. I wonder what the hold up is with this carving knife? Surely not customs stepping in? Hope not.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Hope yours arrives Biker
These are great little kives I got one in a rush of buying carving tools
One of my besr buys ever cuts wood like butter

Hugo

Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Mine arrived real fast, small tarnish on blade next to handle. Glue perhaps.
Well pleased, sharp as sharp can get.

Biker

It arrived!! Took 10 days from ordering date but worth the wait. Big chunky handle when compared to my number 1 Mora knife, and it feels good to have in the hand. Can't wait to try it out.

My carver seems in perfect condition, no musty smells or staining on the handle but the blade has a few speckles on it but nothing I'm not going to get anorak about.
Grey plastic sheath ain't too pretty though. I can see a triple sheath being made for this, the number one and the Frost spoon carver sitting in the UK for collection by me next month.

Well pleased with it!

Hugo

Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Used mine the other day to make a small hole in floor board to shove some phone wire down, I like the good grip you get on the handle.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE