Moot add

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Is it just me or does anyone else get the Bush moot add everytime they look at a post/or change a topic etc? i cant use the site as normal it blocks virtualy every post i click on?

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
I've been having the same problem for a few days. If you click dismiss it takes you back to the homepage :banghead:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Nope... not seen it since I dismissed it the first time

Mind you, I've stopped seeing a lot of ads since I downloaded and installed adblocker :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Me too :sigh:

I have flagged it in the Mods, but I'll do it again.

In the meantime, if you go to the header bar and click on the refresh icon (mine's a circular arrow thing) it'll sort things out. I sometimes have to do it a couple of times before it takes though.

This has gone on long enough; Admin really needs to have a look at it.

atb,
Toddy

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Cheers for replies still got the problem at present, the dismiss does not do anything for me, i cant find the refresh icon,now as i know its been flagged up and its not just me, i will try and have more patience.. refresh icon=back arrows on top left of comp page? well i just tried those when trying to edit post and it didnt work i lost what i wrote,,,

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Mine's in the header bar, where the site address shows, at the end of the white bit next to the blue RSS sign.

cheers,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE