Monthly build along?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
I posted it this morning, but it is being held up by mods.

Your initial posts are always moderated. The last one was in the moderation queue.

As we (mods) are all volunteers we get through the queue as and when we can.

Currently I am sitting in a bar having my tea in Manchester :) doing a bit of modding.

Cheers (and for the top tip).

George

No Worries. Was just letting folks know what was up.

Your initial posts are always moderated. The last one was in the moderation queue.

As we (mods) are all volunteers we get through the queue as and when we can.

Currently I am sitting in a bar having my tea in Manchester :) doing a bit of modding.

Cheers (and for the top tip).

George

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Klickitat thats really nice mate

Those of you who javent posted yet are running out of time too.

From the suggestions for next months project I think it will be..............................................................................

A folding bucksaw!!

Construction will begin on mine on the first

Dave

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Bucksaw

Hmm

Been wanting to sort a full size one for a while. This may be the nudge I need :)

Ps, thanks for starting these build alongs. Good fun :)

From the suggestions for next months project I think it will be..............................................................................

A folding bucksaw!!

Dave

vukic

Tenderfoot
May 18, 2013
Tiverton, Devon
Hey guys

Just been having a look at a couple of other forums, and youtube vids, and a lot of them seem to have monthly build alongs that people can participate in, I thought anything they can do......

So as of the first of next month I will be carving my own net making needle and gauge, this is a pretty simple one to start us off. The reason its over a longish period is to allow as many people to have a crack as possible, even those that work mental shifts.

Your needle can be made of any naturally occurring material and can be as simple of decorative as you like

There are no prizes (other than learning a new skill) but pics are essential so that we can drool over those of you who's efforts will no doubt overshadow mine lol

If you have ideas for next months item PM me and we'll see what ideas we get. Also please bear in mind that some people wont be able to spend every night for a month making these bits and bobs so nothing TOO intricate or time consuming.

Anyone up for it?

Dave

Sound like a great idea.. Will have ago when I'm.home again...

Tiger

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside

A folding bucksaw!!

Dave

Brilliant, I've just received my 24" bahco blade so I should be able to join in this time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE