molon labe bead

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
Nice work.
For those who do not know it is a greek message of defiance and challenge by King Leonidas to the Persian army after being ordered to surrender his arms, "come, take them". I wonder how they did the evil grin smiley back then? :nutkick: would be close ;)

Rob.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I so need some of them :)

Both to commemorate Thermopylae - and because we need more of that thought process in this country !

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I so need some of them :)

Both to commemorate Thermopylae - and because we need more of that thought process in this country !

I camped out nearby and walked down to Thermopylae in the very early dawn light, the monument is quite impressive.

4588WkV.jpg

Last edited:

mark stotesbury

Forager
Oct 19, 2012
Cape Town South Africa
These are made as knife beads but also double up for smock buttons , the cord lies straight behind the shield with out any kinks , it has a 5mm hole same as helmets, in picture only one 550 paracord is passed through the hole but 2 will fit , I just don't want to force it as the master is fairly delicate . Making a batch as buttons for the rhino anti-poaching teams in gunmetal colour should look good - hopefully

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE