Molly Mac Gear News: Mukluks & Anoraks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I hope this is within the rules... just thought I would share two notable things that are happening with the mukluks and anoraks I am making.

Today, I am making an Anorak for a fellow who says he is a "serious trapper" in Alaska. I send it to a Post Office box, and a plane delivers it to him. It's not as nice as the one Dave has, which is featured here. He said I shouldn't bother with a ruff, as he can trap and make his own.

This month, the Arctic Winter Games will be held in Greenland, and two members of the Team Alaska will be wearing Molly Mac Gear Mukluks in the Snow Shoe Biathlon. I want to be there! In 2018, the games will be held in Canada at South Slave Lake, and I think I will be able to attend at that time.

These are size 7, for a young lady competing in the Snow Shoe Biathlon. The uppers are folded down to the height of the liners:

These are size 13, for a young man competing in the Snow Shoe Biathlon. The uppers are shown at full height:

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
They look cool, don't be put off by lack of replies mukluks arent really a thing over here. It rarely gets cold enough for long enough to bother keeping a pair around
for example i live in a pretty cold part of the country and work outside...its been about four years since we had any mukluk weather that lasted more than a couple of days

I like the look of your gear though. good quality no frills real clothing for everyday folks that need/use it, at very reasonable prices if dave's smock is anything to go by
Sort of like the anti kifaru :lmao:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I think the venting system on Macs smock is superior to anything Ive seen. It worked really well. Its very well thought out. especially around the neck.

I'll probably be ordering some muklucks in the future.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE