Moki fixed blade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Hi (New price £40 quid to clear).SOLD

I have for sale a small Moki Fixed blade utillity,bird an trout knife £65.It has a tappered tang and is quite light.
It would make an ideal neck knife and would be very easy to convert the sheath.
The knife is un-used and shaving sharp.

Last edited:

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Not sure.but I think a type of stainless

Oh :( If you could prove its VG10 then I reckon its a bargain :eek: (and will last about 5 seconds on this site before it sells for that price). Moki has a pretty okay reputation for high quality top end knives I recall.....They are not custom but they are great factory production models I seem to remember hearing....and often use pretty fancy steels....

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Oh :( If you could prove its VG10 then I reckon its a bargain :eek: (and will last about 5 seconds on this site before it sells for that price). Moki has a pretty okay reputation for high quality top end knives I recall.....They are not custom but they are great factory production models I seem to remember hearing....and often use pretty fancy steels....

Its A8 Steel

Last edited:

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains

Found it, Its A8 Steel,heres the link http://www.messerforum.net/showthread.php?t=70630.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE