Modified Boker Plus XS. New favourite bushcraft EDC.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

eddieb

Tenderfoot
Jan 17, 2014
79
26
Essex
www.youtube.com

So I purchased this knife as I wanted a new UK legal knife and when it arrived I measured it at it was measuring slightly over 3" and with the arguably ambiguous laws on this is decided to replace the handles with my own Yew carved ones with oak ends and reshaped to ensure no matter where you measure on this knife it is 3" or less. Pretty chuffed with it- I use it a lot! Always splitting hazel with it and camp crafts.
 
Nice looking knife mod. I was looking at these on HH the other day, quite tempted but the overall blade length was a little off-putting. Might just have to push the button and do a wee mod. Thanks for sharing.
JFW
 
  • Like
Reactions: eddieb
Nice looking knife mod. I was looking at these on HH the other day, quite tempted but the overall blade length was a little off-putting. Might just have to push the button and do a wee mod. Thanks for sharing.
JFW
Sorry for the late reply but did you get around to doing this? send a pic if so :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE