Modelling silk undies......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
No offence Mr Fenna, fine figure of a man there, but...........Bodie, in silk underwear.......oh be still my beating heart :D that's right up there with Adrian Paul in the sodden wet ghillie shirt in Highlander :D
:eek:

M

When I was first into shooting, Lewis Collins shot in the next FP to me in a competition once. I recall him being a thoroughly nice chap - very encouraging to a young sportsman - and an excellent pistol shooter too IIRC.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Take a cold shower please Mary. Should I remind you this is a family forum?

Pot meet kettle :rolleyes:

at least there was more to their clothing than a scout neckie and a plastic bag :D

Blake's seven, and moodily sarcastic and plotting Avon :)...........sorry never watched much tv, I don't mind many more, surprised no one's mentioned The Good Life and Barbara though :)

M

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're not that bad Mary. Worry not I shall be here to correct you should you stray hehehehehee

Blake's 7 wasn't so bad except I always looked at it as a poor mans Star Trek and if I saw the inside of another quarry shot scene I would lose the will to live. I think I had a bit of a crush on Servalan back then and I loved her short hair style.

The Good Life was most enjoyable. Richard Briars always made me chuckle and i loved that whistle he'd do when cooking up some cunning plan. I tend to do the same now but whistle the theme to Blackadder. Must be a hting about being middle aged now. Barbara was nice and every man's dream wife who wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty. Yeah she was lovely. But I also liked Margot a lot too. Great comedy series that.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Oh ... Barbera third only to BB and Joanna Lumley!

at least there was more to their clothing than a scout neckie and a plastic bag :D

Blake's seven, and moodily sarcastic and plotting Avon :)...........sorry never watched much tv, I don't mind many more, surprised no one's mentioned The Good Life and Barbara though :)

M

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
My wife fully understands that if the sainted Joanna were to crook her little finger at me thare would be a spare room to rent in our house as I would be off like a shot...
Thing is Lis is perfectly happy with this idea....

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I can see the appeal John. It takes a confident actress to play the role of Patsy, and I hear Joanna is a very nice person in real life too.

Anyone remember "I Claudius" I enjoyed that series as well. John Hurt as Caligula play that role soooo well, you just knew he was a nut job, a scary one at that.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're not that bad Mary. Worry not I shall be here to correct you should you stray hehehehehee

Blake's 7 wasn't so bad except I always looked at it as a poor mans Star Trek and if I saw the inside of another quarry shot scene I would lose the will to live...

This one made me chucle; "a poor man's Star Trek" I'm a diehard Trekkie but if you're talking about the original series it just didn't get much lower budget.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE