Modelling silk undies......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Pure luck. A mate let me have a one off handmade sheffield bowie a while ago (another SWAT author). He sent me the magazine as the article reviewing the bowie is in it...was flicking through it idly and saw the young John in "catalogue man" pose....and had to share!

Last edited:

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Pure luck. A mate let me have a one off handmade sheffield bowie a while ago (another SWAT author). He sent me the magazine as the article reviewinf the bowie is in it...was flicking through it idly and saw the young John in "catalogue man" pose....and had to share!

Very man at C&A

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Oh thank you very much! :)
Interestingly enough the longjons only gave up the ghost about 2 years ago...
Equally interesting are the trousers - my own design and manufacture which were polycotton - photo taken in North Wales where I designed gear for Snowdon Clothing and Snowdon clothing did the CMT on my range of waterproof clothing.
Gods - I was young slim and had hair in those days!

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
As a by the by John, My sewing skills have not got as far as trousers yet, any hints on where to go to get things made up or is it more practice required?

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Was trying to work out who John reminded me of.....

denisandlucy.jpg

santaman2000

Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Oh thank you very much! :)
Interestingly enough the longjons only gave up the ghost about 2 years ago...
Equally interesting are the trousers - my own design and manufacture which were polycotton - photo taken in North Wales where I designed gear for Snowdon Clothing and Snowdon clothing did the CMT on my range of waterproof clothing.
Gods - I was young slim and had hair in those days!

1989? You and me both John.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE