moccasins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
does anyone know where you can get a really good pair of moccasins??
I would like to make a pair, but i think i'll buy my first pair

I reckon they would make nice camp shoes to get out of wet boots in the evenings (and pack down very small) plus i'm sure they would be good for stalking too

these guys make wonderful moccasins....... but check out the price :shock:
http://www.catskill-moc.com/frameset.html

J

Jamie

thought that would be the case...have you tried blagging any???? :roll:

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Stu I made my own Apache high leg Moc's ages ago - have the pattern some where. They are easy to make. When I get home I'll dig it out for you.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
This thread has been idle for the best part of a year now.. i dont see the point in staring another so i shal ask my question here.. does anyone have/know where i can get hold of some moccasin patterns? there seem to be a lot of variations on a theme when it comes to mocs!

if anyone has made some would they give some advice/ take some photos of what they have made...

any info greatfuly received! :wink:

Carcajou Garou

On a new journey
Jun 7, 2004
Canada
I can get some mocassin patterns if you give me the shoe size and style. I have the pattern on hand for size 13 Apache high tops, one word of caution mocs are slippery unless you put on a crepe sole. PM me :p
Just a thought

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
I should have mentioned that Gary lent me a plan and i finnished a very nice pair of high leg moccocins a few mounths ago.

they make stalking a whole new experiance

many thanks for the offer though

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE