mini meet near Ripon Thirsk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
im back and on leave for a while and im up for some out doors fun.

if any1 has an idea for a location and wants to come along post up or pm me.

im looking at the end of Oct and early Nov and mid Dec.

all welcome get in touch.........

chris.....

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
all dates welcome post them up and we can sort a place for the day...... this could turn into a local regular meet for the area.

regards

chris.................

Jul 26, 2009
My Front Room
All my usual haunts are on Shoots or near to them. Gamekeepers very sensitive just now about folk around their land.
There is a spot near the Falcon Inn on the Scarborough to Witby road, part of the Wykeham forest that was a good spot. Me and mi boys will do a recon tomorrow.

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
hey up Drew sounds good, can you have open fire is there fuel and food to forage etc.....

get back to please if you would...

chris..........................

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
yer loads of dead wood but not actually been there myself so wouldnt know about food forageing ability its just what i got told of the owner cheers drew ps its haso facilitys, no water tap or anything please note also its twenty six acre's if we can get a date i would be willing to book it cheers drew

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
awesome, looks like we are getting some where. can we get round the other people and see who else may want to come, say for a weekend arive friday sarvo early evening leave sunday evening.......

who's up for it??????????

dates tbc but lets get a list going

Lannyman8

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE