Mini Firesteels

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Mine arrived yesteday Neil.

These will be ideal to use with Char Tubes. Just need to put small handles on them. Also I have a few mates wanting them made into pendants with antler and a leather thong.

Cheers for organising this with Cam.

George

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Safe and sound yesterday – many thanks.

They seem to behave differently to others I’ve used and I actually managed to light something for the first time ever. But I think that they are a bit small for my ham fists!

Ta very much,

Andy

cccc

Tenderfoot
Mar 25, 2007
North Hampshire
Cheers ! Mine arrived yesterday and were waiting for my return :)

Trying not to play with them in the office, might upset a few people seeing me make sparks in the corner :)

c

Boatswain

Tenderfoot
May 18, 2007
South London
Just got back from a weeks sailing to find this on the mat, rushed out and fired up some poplar fluff using the back of the SAK saw excellent.

Many thanks for arranging this buy

Cheers Roy

W

Winston Dover

Mine have arraived safely. Thanks Neil, great buy, thanks for your efforts.:You_Rock_

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Would be nice to see some pimped firesteels :D

More functional than pretty but you wanted to see them:eek:

Small piece of 6mm ally tube which has a 1mm wall. This means the hole is almost 4mm (just under in fact). A little filing of the end of a mini firesteel, couple of taps with a hammer and a cable connector crimped to size and pushed into the other end of the tube as a keyring or necklace loop et voila

622925979_3d53c247fb.jpg

Red

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
More functional than pretty but you wanted to see them:eek:

Small piece of 6mm ally tube which has a 1mm wall. This means the hole is almost 4mm (just under in fact). A little filing of the end of a mini firesteel, couple of taps with a hammer and a cable connector crimped to size and pushed into the other end of the tube as a keyring or necklace loop et voila

622925979_3d53c247fb.jpg

Red

Like it Red!

(Gonna pinch that idea!)

mjk123

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 24, 2006
Switzerland
Got back off holiday and mine are there too. Thanks for organising it. looking forward to seeing how folks use them; the handle I mean.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE