Mini Digital Activity Video Camera

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Puddock

Nomad
Nov 7, 2010
Dumfries and Galloway
Up for Swap:-

AJESSGI105195835.jpg

Comes complete with a selection of mounts for attaching the camera to a variety of items so you can take great video anywhere - eg on the bike, car dash or skateboard! An ideal partner for capturing extreme sports and video in all situations.

720x480 resolution (30frames per second with sound), can be used as a webcam
Visual Angle: 50°
Tough plastic casing
Micro SD Slot
USB 2.0 connection
Internal rechargeable battery
Several mounting brackets supplied
Motion-JPEG Compression - compatible with Winows ME, 2000/ XP/ Vista and Mac OS 10.4

I received this as a gift, I have never opened it or used it and probably never will.

Will probably consider mostly anything as a swap.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi I have seen these before and took a shine to them but couldnt get one at the time so you got mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Up for Swap:-

AJESSGI105195835.jpg

Comes complete with a selection of mounts for attaching the camera to a variety of items so you can take great video anywhere - eg on the bike, car dash or skateboard! An ideal partner for capturing extreme sports and video in all situations.

720x480 resolution (30frames per second with sound), can be used as a webcam
Visual Angle: 50°
Tough plastic casing
Micro SD Slot
USB 2.0 connection
Internal rechargeable battery
Several mounting brackets supplied
Motion-JPEG Compression - compatible with Winows ME, 2000/ XP/ Vista and Mac OS 10.4

I received this as a gift, I have never opened it or used it and probably never will.

Will probably consider mostly anything as a swap.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE