Military Storage Box

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Any interest in these?
151817731.jpg

151817680.jpg

151817633.jpg

151817590.jpg

EX ARMY MOD MILITARY STORAGE BOX
890MM LONG X 510MM HIGH X 335MM DEEP
MADE FROM A COMPOSITE FIBREGLASS MATERIAL!!
VERY STRONG BUT LIGHTWEIGHT FOR SIZE
COMES WITH ONE PLYWOOD SHELF THAT YOU CAN CHANGE THE POSITION OF WITHIN THE BOX
METAL CARRY HANDLES ON EACH END
ALSO ONE DETACHABLE ALLUMINIUM DOOR FITTED WITH DZUS TWIST FASTENERS
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE ARE USED EX ARMY BOXES AND ARE IN VARIOUS CONDITIONS BUT ALL ARE STILL GOOD AND USABLE
SOME HAVE SMALL HOLES DRILLED IN THEM AND SMALL DENTS TO THE DOORS AND HAVE VARIOUS ARMY STYLE PAINT JOBS ON THEM

The guy who is selling these can offer them at £10 each for a min order of 10 may be larger discounts dependent on order numbers. There may also be a small delivery charge so once we have numbers of interested parties i will contact and get a total price.

As this is a fairly large item i will not be shipping them, but can have them delivered to my house where people can collect.
Because of this it will only be available to people withing traveling distance of M34 Manchester.

If you are interested add you name to the list and we'll see where we go from there

Dave

Last edited:

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
I'm in.

DaveBromley x1

Wayland x1
Mesquite x 2
SOAR x1

Last edited:

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hi chaps, I hope you don't mind but I have used these boxes quite a bit, the tubs are solid but the lids are VERY brittle, the clips have a habit of breaking out of the lid, we had all ours(ops room boxes) modded with wooden hinged lids:)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hi chaps, I hope you don't mind but I have used these boxes quite a bit, the tubs are solid but the lids are VERY brittle, the clips have a habit of breaking out of the lid, we had all ours(ops room boxes) modded with wooden hinged lids:)

Thanks for the heads up Dave... a hinged lid is a simple mod to do :)

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Bugger :aargh4: wish i was closer, been after a laycock MOD trasport case for ages to go in me truck. :banghead:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE