Military Ops E Bay Supplier - PLEASE BEWARE!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CraigM9

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2005
Clackmannanshire Scotland
Hi Folks,

I rarely post but really want to give anyone considering purchasing from Military Ops a heads up to be wary - I ordered some straps last week for a training weekend (this weekend) and they didn't arrive and were pretty rude on the phone when I called them. I will definitely never be ordering from this company again!! I wonder if they ever posted the order in the first place as there was no mention of tracking to Royal Mail?

I have now received my money back but they have a lot of very negative feedback regarding orders not being delivered and folks being let down - myself included - very frustrating and definitely exceedingly poor customer service!

I've let eBay know and hope this saves someone else from unnecessary hassle and disappointment!

Cheers,

Craig.

Reactions: gra_farmer

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Did you expect excellent service from a company with poor feedback? Did you check if Royal Mail Tracking was supplied rather than standard mail? Caveat Emptor, buyer beware.

Ebay don’t give a hoot mate, they won’t change anything. I bought a fake vape mod by mistake, it nearly set my bag on fire, the seller is still selling despite me sending pics to eBay of a the fake compared with my genuine model. The feedback system is there to read before you buy, not in hindsight.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Not surprised to see this, Bought Direct from the website, a supposedly "Like new" item and It turned up today, Not like new and more Grade 1, which if I wanted Grade 1, I would of been reasonably happy with.

Not sure if anything will come of my negative review, but I would be wary of this company's ideas on condition of the products they sell. especially when you lured in with a Picture "you think " should represent Closely to the items condition you are buying.

It's sad actually as it not hard to do a good job and so many people do an outstanding service online, It's just been such along time since I received something I really needed to complain about, but it just feels like a rip off.

Lesson learnt the harder way.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE