Military 1st

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
anyone had dealings with this lot ?

seem to be very slow, kit ordered and paid for 13th Dec 2010 and nothing yet. no response from 2 emails either.

anyone had experience with them ?

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
yep, i ordered a smock from them before xmas, came within the week even with the weather and our damn awful local mail office

only order i have from them though, so maybe i was just lucky ?

fingers crossed you get yours soon :)

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
don't panic yet mate, Southey ordered the same rucksack as me but a day later and his turned up within a week.

just me i guess ! :(

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
still no rucksack from these guys, so after a couple of emails they have refunded the cost, pretty good customer service really, no quibbles at all.

my problem now is i still need a rucksack / day pack, preferably in the vintage swiss / german army style that i originaly ordered, 25 or 30L no zips if pos. good for days out and aircraft travel.

any pointers would help.

Cheers

Robbi

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
have a look at them german army mountain packs ,pretty cheap and good quality ,i think a few of the lads have bought them from endicotts, and wayland has a good write up of one on his website .

cheers Andrew.

Extreme Pilgrim

Forager
Aug 27, 2010
UK
I visited their office in Manchester yesterday and they certainly look to be very busy with their mail order business. I bought a new, black poncho liner and they are genuine, hence the reason for the visit. Manys the time that Ebay sellers proclaim to be selling genuine items, only for some poor, grey imitation to end up on your doorstep. I would recommend them and they do offer an open door policy for those that want to check their items before purchase.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
I've bought a couple of things from them which are excellent quality and arrived quickly.

Maybe you were just unlucky, but I must admit that mail order companies that don't communicate well really get on my nerves.

Cheers, michael.

Aug 17, 2008
Sheffield
I ordered a Combat Shoulder Bag(among other things) from them on the 7th of December and got it within a few days. Only to realise that it was far too small for me. They had no problem in me sending it back for a full refund of the cost of the item.

I chose the 65L German Army Rucksack as a replacement(ordered on the 11th). I did'nt get that order untill around the 21st, but I just put that down to the bad weather.

All in all, I'd use them again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE