Midlands meet up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Yes on both counts :D ; there are many, many suitable trees and ground fires aren't a problem; as long as they're on established fire sites (of which there are many).
In previous conversations with the site warden I've had a basic permission for BcUK members to spread out a bit - basically, as long as we don't encroach on the bits of the site that other users of the site are booked on to use, we haven't had to contain ourselves too much.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Hi woodstock,

I'm pretty easy as far as Meet dates go (for the moment anyway:( ) .
The previous post (#139)
Anyone up for another Midlands Meet?
Any suggestions for dates?
was me subtly inviting anyone who might be interested (and if they had any preferred date in mind) to post their ....erm ...interest (and of course, any suggestions :cool: ).

:offtopic: A quick query woodstock (*not* a grumble, merely curious).
What happened in post #140? I ask because it contains, in the quote, material that was never in the original :lmao: :dunno: :confused: :dunno: :lmao:

N

Neolithic

We'd definitely be interested, although a bit scared as we're really new to bushcraft!

:)

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
We'd definitely be interested, although a bit scared as we're really new to bushcraft!

:)

don't worry we are really friendly, and we all have gaps in what we know. Standard camping kit is utterly fine and normal, some new people rush out a buy bivvys and hammocks and stuff, but you really don't need to at all. Most women i meet at meet ups sleep in a tent.

The first meet we went to we had a 30 year painted tent:240: , chipped B&Q axe, and i wore nothing green. i have just finshed getting enough for all the family to sleep in hammocks as it find it comfeyer, but we bring a small kit tent for all the girlies to get changed in.

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi woodstock,

I'm pretty easy as far as Meet dates go (for the moment anyway:( ) .
The previous post (#139) was me subtly inviting anyone who might be interested (and if they had any preferred date in mind) to post their ....erm ...interest (and of course, any suggestions :cool: ).

:offtopic: A quick query woodstock (*not* a grumble, merely curious).
What happened in post #140? I ask because it contains, in the quote, material that was never in the original :lmao: :dunno: :confused: :dunno: :lmao:

Not a clue I simply hit the Quote button we've not entered the twilight zone have we :eek:

let me tell you another strange thing thats happened to me recently I got a new phone and used the first track from Tubular bells ...theme from the exorcist changed it not once but a few time to different ring tones but when it rings its the theme from the exorcist freaky or what, if that happened when I was out in the bush I would pee my pants and run all the way home

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
When I posted that last reply it just went off line and when I tried to connect it said server not found then this page contains secure data::yikes:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
:lmao: :lmao:
I have a similar thing with 'own brand' products!

It usually runs something like:
'Sorry sir, we don't sell those'
'What do you mean? They're your own company's products!'
'You might be right sir, but we still don't sell them!'

It seems that there are somethings you just can't beat :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE