Midland Game Fair

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Making plans to go on the Sunday with the little wifey.

Trying to find a campsite that's reasonably close and allows dogs so we don't have to spend ages on the day driving.

K.NYPH

Tenderfoot
Apr 30, 2009
Leicestershire
I will see you all at The Midland ,I will be demonstating ropework , displaying my leatherwork and I will also have a knife display + sales in my Baker tent ,so feel free to drop by and have a chat, if you have your BcUK Badge I will be even nicer to you.:beerchug:

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
I will see you all at The Midland ,I will be demonstating ropework , displaying my leatherwork and I will also have a knife display + sales in my Baker tent ,so feel free to drop by and have a chat, if you have your BcUK Badge I will be even nicer to you.:beerchug:

I will call in on you K-NYPH but I got no badge sorry. where about you setting up?

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
How do you guys fancey meeting up for a quick swifty and a chat? I say quick coz there`s so much to get round in one day??

K.NYPH

Tenderfoot
Apr 30, 2009
Leicestershire
I will call in on you K-NYPH but I got no badge sorry. where about you setting up?
Not sure yet as Countyman Fairs havent sent my details yet,sadly I never get to go round the show ,well not during opening hours at least ,as I go on my own & so demonstrate all day.:)

saddler

Forager
Jun 16, 2009
Haddington, Scotland
I hope to be trading there in the Knifemaker tent

...I say trading - which means I'll be sewing sheaths/scabbards etc.

Also doing whatever repairs folk need doing....

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
don't think so. a couple of use used somebody's gas forge to demonstrate outside the Knife Marguee (next to the antiques). I was forging and finishing blades and blacksmith knives ;)

Yeah Yeah its you, sorry for the missunderstanding about Knife tangs but could not remember what you where making, how about doing me a one off job on the day then at a good price Dave??:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE