Middlewood - Spring 2008 Meet...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Hi there

Will anyone be doing a Hammock and Tarp setup for the meet? I've got my hammock and I'm waiting for my Tarp on order, if it does not arrive on time then I'll be sleeping in a tent but I would still be interested to learn how others do their Hammock & Tarp setup.

Bob,

Rest assured there will be a few hammock and tarp setups about you will be able to have a good look at :)

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
I've been told by SWMBO that the her folks will be here Saturday day and night (which means they won't leave till Sunday midday I bet you). That effectively puts the kibosh on my plans to visit you all.

I keep my fingers crossed that you all get wonderful weather as a good time seems guaranteed!

Hi there

Will anyone be doing a Hammock and Tarp setup for the meet? I've got my hammock and I'm waiting for my Tarp on order, if it does not arrive on time then I'll be sleeping in a tent but I would still be interested to learn how others do their Hammock & Tarp setup.

Seek me out I will show you how I set mine up :) I always take it though I kipped in Pauls tepi next to the stove last meet and I am glad I did :D

This is the kind of thing I hope to get on a Polo shirt or a T-shirt for the meet ( waiting on Tony`s permission to use the logo ) although there doesn't seem to be much interest up to now
Middshirt-1.jpg

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
This is the kind of thing I hope to get on a Polo shirt or a T-shirt for the meet ( waiting on Tony`s permission to use the logo ) although there doesn't seem to be much interest up to now
Middshirt.jpg

You'll need to use 'meet' instead of 'moot' John ;)

Oh and try to get 'spring' in there as hopefully we will get another in this year :)

Ok we have 2 designs to choose from here please say which one you like best.
Also spec on the shirt it will be put on
cut off for the order is Tuesday morning to get them for the meet.
Middsamp.jpg

shirtstyle.jpg

I know a few folks have said they want one but I will need a PM with the size you want the price will be £12.00 payable at the meet on pickup

Ok this is the final design going on what people have said ,
Middshirt3.jpg

Please guys PM me if you want a shirt I dont want to have to scroll though the thread to find what people want and miss somone out , I have never done one of these group buy things and I am not the best person in the world at oranazizering things :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE