Middlewood 15/16 feb 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Ive been going to the Midlands meets but getting fed up of the 2hr drives so thought i would come say hello to you guys.

rulyg26

Jan 5, 2012
Aspull, Wigan
mentalnurse (carl)
LittleChief (Dave) + Gavdalf
V8Mule
Dangerous Dan
crowman
redfox +2
Mad Dave
drewdunnrespect
phaestos
Cliv
sam-northwest
Nalsheen
Priam
Firecrest?
johnnyboy1971
rulyg26 + Oscar

Last edited:

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
mentalnurse (carl)
V8Mule
Dangerous Dan
crowman
redfox +2
Mad Dave
drewdunnrespect
phaestos
Cliv
sam-northwest
Nalsheen
Priam
Firecrest?
johnnyboy1971
rulyg26 + Oscar
Kendalphil
DaveBromley

you lot didnt think you'd fox me by hiding it in here did you??? lol looking forward to catching up chaps not seen anyone in months!

Dave

Phaestos

Sep 8, 2012
Manchester
I am interested in going but might need a ride, if I can bum a lift (even partial) of anyone I will go and pay petrol.

Well, I'll be getting a bus in so, assuming you live in liverpool, you get the train in to manchester and I can meet you so we can head down together? Or will you be hulking a load of equipment?

crowman

Forager
Oct 27, 2009
derbyshire
Well, I'll be getting a bus in so, assuming you live in liverpool, you get the train in to manchester and I can meet you so we can head down together? Or will you be hulking a load of equipment?

hi phaestos crowman here could you let me know if its easy to get from manchester piccidilly to worsley and is it alright travilling back on the sunday , i can get myself to piccidilly but its been along time since ive been any further cheers crowman

Still not sure if I will be fit for this one...

I've recently been told I have asthma. 1 month later I also have a chest infection. I can barely breathe and feel as weak as a kitten.

now taking steroids, anti biotics and two inhalers and feeling really sorry for myself.

go on without me...I'll only slow you down:eek:. Hope you have a great meet.

Simon

Chin up SimonM. Get well soon. Plenty of rest mate is my advice ( I had pneumonia once). My doc told me to sleep when my body told me to. I literally did just that, much to others amusement.
Do take it easy mate. ATB.

mentalnurse

Apr 4, 2007
ashton-in-makerfield,wigan
mentalnurse (carl)
V8Mule
Dangerous Dan
crowman
redfox +2
Mad Dave
drewdunnrespect
phaestos
Cliv
sam-northwest
Nalsheen
Priam
Firecrest?
johnnyboy1971
rulyg26 + Oscar
Kendalphil
DaveBromley

you lot didnt think you'd fox me by hiding it in here did you??? lol looking forward to catching up chaps not seen anyone in months!

Dave

i did post this on whatsapp and on the manchester group dave. Keep up...lol. Will be good to see you there mate.

Nalsheen

Forager
Apr 17, 2010
North West England
hi phaestos crowman here could you let me know if its easy to get from manchester piccidilly to worsley and is it alright travilling back on the sunday , i can get myself to piccidilly but its been along time since ive been any further cheers crowman

The 25 bus goes past the campsite from Manchester city centre.

The Ratcatcher

Apr 3, 2011
Manchester, UK
Hi Carl

We'll be coming for the day on Saturday, but can't stay due to lack of tent for the kids (hopefully soon to be sorted!), so there'll be me, Crystel, the boys and Bella-donna. See you Saturday.

Alan

Feb 11, 2013
Leigh
Hi. newbie in the forum and from Leigh. Would love to come up but away that weekend, from 15-17. Would love to come up on the next one. Have a good one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE