Mid-Wales and the Borders Inaugural Bush Camp 2020 - Important Update

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
Coincidently, we've just bought a second canoe off him :) - it's a lightweight, 12', pack canoe - it only weighs about 20kg with all the ash fitted :)

I’d be keen to take a look at that if at all possible. After listening to Paul Kirtleys latest podcast, we’re thinking a pack boat may be a good option to add to the fleet.

Always keen to do some paddling too if you ever find yourself coming north! :)

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
I’d be keen to take a look at that if at all possible. After listening to Paul Kirtleys latest podcast, we’re thinking a pack boat may be a good option to add to the fleet.

Always keen to do some paddling too if you ever find yourself coming north! :)

Hopefully my son will be bringing the pack canoe in October.
:) where's North?

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
It's still planned for the moment but there are quite a few that will not be able to make it if things stay as they are (North Wales is in lockdown from Thursday). There's every possibility we may have to postpone I'm afraid. I suggest we wait another week and make a decision then. It would be a shame but it may be the fair, right and responsible thing to do but I welcome other oppinions.

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
It's still planned for the moment but there are quite a few that will not be able to make it if things stay as they are (North Wales is in lockdown from Thursday). There's every possibility we may have to postpone I'm afraid. I suggest we wait another week and make a decision then. It would be a shame but it may be the fair, right and responsible thing to do but I welcome other oppinions.

I agree with you Broch, Hafren Forrest will always be there and in these current times it is better to err in the side of caution whenever possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: FerlasDave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE