Mid Life Crisis!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Well, we've done it....Mrs Labrador & I have had a rush of blood to the head (a joint mid-life crisis) & bought a summer house in Halsingland, Sweden!:D

Just got back from there having taken a car load of stuff out there that we'll need; bushcraft & fishing gear, the canoe will be going out there next March. Oh & building a bit of Ikea furniture as my good lady & her mum want a bit of comfort!

Can't stop smiling at the thought of all the adventures to come.......
:yelrotflm

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Green with envy - not only for having the summerhouse but also for having a wife who reckons it's a good idea!:) (Not enough sun for SWMBO in that neck of the woods.)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Good luck with it Labrador, looking forward to some piccies one day.

I keep looking at the house for sale on Tamaracks site, swmbo's not showing much interest though :(

Thijzzz

Nomad
Jan 8, 2007
The Netherlands
Congratulations, good on ya! Enjoy it!

PS: My girlfriend has the right attitude.....had 1 offroad spin in her dad's converted offroad Defender: she wants one. A few days off? Let's sleep in the woods. Yeey!

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
How old do you have to be to have a mid life crisis? ( I prefer the term: 'awakening')

My mid life 'awakening', was somewhat less impressive, than buying a Swedish summerhouse;) but no less life changing in its way; I simply decided, to do what I had wanted to do for 30 odd years and bought a canoe!

I'm wondering; are you thinking about renting the place out at all?;)

congratulations anyway, very well done:)

best wishes

R.B.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE