Mesquite, chopped up but still standing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
That's not nice! Which hospital was that? I am not sure if there is enough of HH left for an op is there?

I was directed to the urgent care unit at HH where the doctor examined me and turned round and said I'm calling an ambulance for you. I was then carted off to Watford General which brought back memories of when I spent 4 months in there 9 years ago :rolleyes:

How did you get it?
Long story, but basically I was again in a life or death situation 9 years ago where they had to do an emergency op on me cutting me open like a fish from my sternum to my pubic region. They told me that this had weakened my stomach wall which let the hernias develop over time. Didn't help that I carried on as normal lifting and lugging logs, furniture, building kitchens etc without a singe thought to what it might be doing to me. :confused:

Blimey Steve, you don't do things by halves do you?

What do you expect Gary, I'm a Texan. We're supposed to do things bigger and better than everyone else :D

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
glad you lived to tell the tale steve, don't know how your going to top that for next years birthday though. get your feet up and get yourself right, you'll be back round the fire in no time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE