Merry Xmas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Merry Xmas one and all!
My very real thanks to all of you with whom I have conversed, debated, laughed and cried, but mostly to those who keep this site up and running.:) :thanks:
Nov14345.jpg

Now - stop reading boring posts like this one and get those presents wrapped, mistletoe hung, partner kissed and kids enthused! AND the feast prepared:rolleyes:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Best wishes for your non-denominational festive holiday to all the members on here.

santahammock.jpg

And an extra big thank you to the MODs and admin chaps and chapesses for keeping this site turning over like a well oiled machine. Big pat on the back from me :You_Rock_

Rich

mick spain

Nomad
Oct 13, 2005
kent
A Merry Christmas to all and a thanks for the friendly comments on my knives a to those who have bought knives and blades:) Cheers:D

Earlyturtle

Forager
Nov 5, 2007
Bristol, England
Merry Winter In General!
I for one am feeling v. cheerful, had a nice day at work and came home to a new axe I ordered recently, and some freshly baked mince pies from my mum (second time she's ever made them, and they're really very good).
Hope you're all well!
Mike

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE