Mens Rotary Aquaspeed Chronograph

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
DEAL NOW DONE - THANKS ALL FOR LOOKING

Psssst...wannabuyawatch??????

I've had this seriously butch lump of timepiece for a while and haven't used it. I really don't need to know all the things that this thing can tell me, and besides, I don't like being seen in public closely attached to something that's far more intelligent than I am!

Here it is:

watch.jpgback.jpgstrap.jpg

As you can see from the pictures, it does all sorts, god knows what, but it does it really well!

There's a couple of small scratches to the lens glass, but nothing more than general wear and tear. The strap is black stainless steel, and the back has a bunch of numbers, if you need them, please shout. Unless you're 6'2" and 21 stone, like I was when I bought it, you'll probably need the strap adjusting. Having lost 7 stone recently, I can't even keep it on my wrist!

So, what am I looking for?

Well, a decent sloyd wouldn't come amiss, possibly a possibles pouch to hold all the medical junk I need to carry around, but basically, I'm open to offers.

What's it worth? Well, Google the thing and you'll find prices ranging from £160 up to £250. Personally, the value really doesn't concern me, I'd rather turn it into something useful rather than have it glaring at me from a shelf, sulking that I never take it out. I've already got one of those, and parking her on here, I don't think, is going to work!

So, watchergot guys...

Last edited:

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
Knives I've got too many already, thanks, and I'm still trying to wear out my two Swannies...

Thanks for looking though!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE