Meetup in Scotland?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mmcniven

Forager
Nov 1, 2003
Paisley
What about the 29th of December ? Nicely between christmas and new year. Location ? Mmmm well open to suggestions

mmcniven

Forager
Nov 1, 2003
Paisley
Well it would good if we can get as many as possible to come along, so it doesnt have to be that date, i guess a date when as many of us are free would be the best. Always open to suggestions, but dont know how best to organise this so everyone that wants to come can.......

What about posting the dates you are free and we will see if there is one date that suits everyone......or something along those lines......

My dates would be 27th, 28th,29th, 30th,2nd,3rd,4th

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi willie,rugby is not my thing but i know a few lads that play,i was up your way a few weeks ago working,i was in Huntly and Ellon.I also work in Banchory and further down the road at Braemar.

Anyway back on topic,hope to see you if we get something organised for a meet up.

mmcniven

Forager
Nov 1, 2003
Paisley
Posted this on the other thread about the scottish meet.

Right we need to get this sorted. What about meeting on the 3rd of january as it seems everyone is free that day ....hope i havent missed anyone out.......

Location - what about Tarbet at the junction with the old loch lomond road and the arrochar road there is that place where the petrol station used to be, from there we can make a choice of where to go.

Time - what about 9am.

Hope i am not being too forward in organising all this but i think it would be great to all get together and once we have this first one on the go it should be alot easier to get something happening every month.

Hope this is good for most

Michael

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
mmcniven said:
Posted this on the other thread about the scottish meet.

Right we need to get this sorted. What about meeting on the 3rd of january as it seems everyone is free that day ....hope i havent missed anyone out.......

Location - what about Tarbet at the junction with the old loch lomond road and the arrochar road there is that place where the petrol station used to be, from there we can make a choice of where to go.

Time - what about 9am.

Hope i am not being too forward in organising all this but i think it would be great to all get together and once we have this first one on the go it should be alot easier to get something happening every month.

Hope this is good for most

Michael
I can make the 3rd and know roughly where you are talking about. (am I could make but others may want it later to allow for travelling time.

Also once we have numbers it would be a good idea to firm up what we are actually going to do. Even if it is just "get a fire going, make tea and chat" otherwise there could be a lot of standing about trying to decide what to do.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
willie said:
i would be up for it if i had a clue were the place is :?:

Willie its at the north end of Loch Lomond.

Mmcniven,MagiKelly, the 3rd should be ok for me,thats if i,m not to jaded from all the :trink26: during the festivities :roll:.

mmcniven

Forager
Nov 1, 2003
Paisley
I can make the 3rd and know roughly where you are talking about. (am I could make but others may want it later to allow for travelling time.

Good point about the time, i am a bit of an early risers. What do you recon 11 am or 12 am ?? what does everyone recon would be best, just thinking of the short daylight hours.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
mmcniven said:
Good point about the time, i am a bit of an early risers. What do you recon 11 am or 12 am ?? what does everyone recon would be best, just thinking of the short daylight hours.
See what those who sign up think. If it ends up as you Stuart and me we would be as well meeting at Loch Libo as we are all within a stones throw of it. It might be an idea to PM some of those from the BCUK map to let them know of the possable meeting.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE